Stephanie, Medical Assistant
Stephanie, Medical Assistant (A.K.A., “Baby Spice”, “Stefler”)
Stephanie was born in Lincoln, England and studied contemporary dance for 12 years and taught it for four. She holds degrees in dance and psychology and moved to Plano in February 2006 where she attended Cosmetology School and has worked as a medical aesthetician and laser technician. In her spare time, she likes to dance and sing as well as look after her dog, Bubble, and cat, Hank.
- Hobbies: Dance, gym, movies, singing, travelling, spending time with family and friends
- Pets: Bubble and Hank
- Favorite Books: Biographies & Autobiographies, Lucky Man by Michael J. Fox, Of Mice and Men
- Favorite Movies: Jailhouse Rock, Reign Over Me, The Butterfly Effect, Center Stage, Chicago, Grease…mostly comedies or anything that really makes you think!
- Favorite Music: Anything from opera to Elvis: Elvis Presley, Backstreet Boys, Hot Boogie Chillun, Rat Pack, Chris Brown, Ray Charles
- What It Means to Work at LFP: I feel so proud to have this opportunity. I am so lucky to enjoy my job and have such wonderful people around me on a day to day basis. I have always loved to help people and also love to learn. I couldn’t think of a better place to be.