Vassilka, Hair-Transplant Technician and Medical Assistant (A.K.A., “Silky”, “Silky D”)
The spirit of adventure brought Vassilka from her native Bulgaria where she was raised and educated. Her journey of hope was richly filled with friendships every step of the way. Her faith and appreciation for life are the qualities that most clearly define her. She is known for her positive energy and eye for detail. Vassilka is an experienced patient-care provider and skilled hair-transplant technician. Recently married, she and her husband have found much happiness in the Dallas area. They are also proud parents of their beautiful daughter Elizabeth ! Vassilka loves flowers and chocolate. Her favorite avocation is maintaining an active physical exercise regimen including Thai boxing and cycling.
- Watch: Vassilka’s video greeting.
- View: Vassilka’s Baby Photo.
- Hobbies: Kickboxing, cycling, getting together with friends
- Pets: none
- Favorite Books: Mad Money by Jim Cramer
- Favorite Movies: Comedies, Die Hard, and action movies
- Favorite Music: The music played during surgeries
- What It Means to Work at LFP: Seeing patients leaving happy after their treatments, having the best coworkers and the best boss!