Beth, Registered Nurse
Beth, Registered Nurse (A.K.A., “Fargo”, “Betty Qui Qui”, “Betty Bon Qui Qui”, “Barry Bonds Qui Qui” )
Beth was born and raised in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. She attended Mount Mercy College where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. She then relocated to Carrollton, Texas, where she currently resides. Beth has worked in various aspects of the nursing field but has found her niche in the ambulatory surgery setting since 2001. She provides continuity of care by remaining at the patient’s side during all phases of the surgical experience.She enjoys getting to know the patients on a one on one basis. She has been at Lam Facial Plastics since 2005 and feels very fortunate to be a part of Dr. Lam’s team. She is married and has two girls. She enjoys reading , going to the movies, and shopping with her daughters.
- Watch: Beth’s video greeting.
- View: Beth’s Baby Photo.
- Hobbies: Reading, scrapbooking, photography
- Pets: Just Jack (“J.J.”), my Jack Russell Terrier
- Favorite Books: The Notebook, Tuesdays with Morrie, any Mary Higgens Clark mystery
- Favorite Movies: Meet the Parents, Titanic, When Harry Met Sally, The Sound of Music
- Favorite Music: I enjoy all types of music. I am especially fond of “pop” music (Celine Dion).
- What It Means to Work at LFP: I feel so fortunate to be part of the team at LFP! As a nurse, I have NEVER felt so appreciated for the care that I give. From Dr. Lam on down, each and every staff member is like a family member. It is a very positive environment in which learning, contributing, and growing as a health care provider and a person is strongly encouraged.