Fillers Patient Instructions
- Please do not get a facial or massage for the next two weeks.
- Do not apply makeup for the next few hours except for using Oxygenetix makeup.
- If possible, prop your head up on an extra pillow for the next two nights.
- If there is a bruise that is purple or blue an inch outside the eye, then make an appointment to laser it at no charge.
- If filler is placed in the inner brow, it can cause swelling for a few days and it can be drooping down and that is normal, it should all settle out.
- The product can feel lumpy or bumpy, but you should not see the product. It should soften out in the next few weeks.
- If you feel sore, you can take Tylenol or Advil.