Carol, Office Manager
Carol, Office Manager (A.K.A., “Bluebell”)
A long-time commercial real estate investor, Carol is also the principal developer of the Willow Bend Wellness Center. Serving as both the general manager of the building as well as Dr. Lam’s office, Carol makes sure that all the finances of the office are kept in order. She also serves as patient liaison and Chinese interpreter. She was happily married for 45 years until the untimely passing of her husband; she is a mother of two great children. During her free time, Carol is an avid ballroom dancer. In particular, she loves oranges, other fresh fruits, and all types of dogs.
- Watch: Carol’s video greeting.
- View: Carol’s Baby Photo
- Hobbies: Cooking, interior design, dancing, working on my new house
- Pets: my adopted four-legged grandson, Dodger (who lives in New York)
- Favorite Books: Suzanne Somers’ Ageless
- Favorite Movies: An Affair to Remember
- Favorite Music: Music from the 1960s, especially Johnny Mathis’ Misty
- What It Means to Work at LFP: Seeing beautiful people and how happy they are makes me happy. I enjoy working with a team of loving and caring staff.