Darla, Scrub & Hair-Transplant Technician
Darla, Scrub & Hair-Transplant Technician (A.K.A., “Mini-Emina”, “Bomb Squad”)
Darla has lived in several U.S. cities, last one being Seattle, Washington to the Dallas metroplex. Working previously in both speech and physical therapy, she developed the skills and compassion to understand the needs of Dr. Lam’s patients. Darla assists Dr. Lam as both his principal scrub nurse as well as his hair-transplant technician. Darla enjoys various family-oriented activities, including, being a chauffer and head cheerleader for her freshman son Brennan who plays football and her younger son Ryan who is a blossoming trumpet player. She loves being a wife, mom, and having the opportunity to be a part of LFP.
- Watch: Darla’s video greeting.
- View: Darla’s Baby Photo.
- Hobbies: Reading, traveling, watching movies, hanging out with my family
- Pets: Hershey (aka, Hershinator), Lilly Belle
- Favorite Books: Eat, Love, & Pray, The Shack
- Favorite Movies: A Christmas Story, My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- Favorite Music: Country
- What It Means to Work at LFP: I am proud to be a part of a unique team where everyone loves what they do, and they enjoy coming to work every day. Our patients are given the respect, compassion, and care they deserve, not just because of our obligation but our passion to deliver the best.