Saddle Nose Rhinoplasty Dallas
Saddle Nose Rhinoplasty refers to the correction of a saddle nose, or commonly described as ”boxer’s nose”, in which the central third of the nose has collapsed inward from prior trauma. When the septum loses support, the middle third of the nose can fall inward causing both a problem with nasal airway breathing as well as a cosmetic deformity. The name “saddle nose” is derived from the characteristic saddle appearance that a collapsed middle third of the nose imparts. Rather than incorrectly diagnosing the upper third of the nose to have a hump, which should not be taken down, the skillful surgeon will understand the importance of rebuilding the central nose as the singular priority.
Saddle Nose Rhinoplasty Procedure
Saddle Nose rhinoplasty procedures are performed by Dr Lam personally, at his Cosmetic Surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a Saddle Nose rhinoplasty consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us. The details of your Saddle Nose rhinoplasty (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
- Learn more about rhinoplasty with our rhinoplasty tutorial
- For more rhinoplasty videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty testimonial videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty recovery video diaries, click here
- For more before-and-after rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after primary rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after revision (corrective) rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after Asian rhinoplasty photos, click here