Reconstructive Rhinoplasty Dallas
Sometimes a nose is destroyed through trauma or other times through cancer. Dr. Lam is skilled in rebuilding a nose that is even partly or entirely missing. In order to recreate a nose that partly or completely is destroyed, he must carefully rebuild all three layers of the nose if need be, i..e., the inner mucosal lining, the cartilage framework, and the outer skin and soft-tissue envelope.
The accompanying photograph demonstrates a person with a full-thickness loss of all 3 layers that was rebuilt by reconstituting the inner mucosa with septal hinge flaps, nose and ear cartilage to rebuild the framework, and forehead tissue to reconstruct the skin and soft-tissue in 3 separate operative stages.
Reconstructive Rhinoplasty Procedure
Reconstructive rhinoplasty procedures are performed by Dr Lam personally, at his Cosmetic Surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a reconstructive rhinoplasty consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us. The details of your reconstructive rhinoplasty (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
- For more rhinoplasty FAQs, please click here
- Learn more about rhinoplasty with our rhinoplasty tutorial
- For more rhinoplasty videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty testimonial videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty recovery video diaries, click here
- For more before-and-after rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after primary rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after revision (corrective) rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after Asian rhinoplasty photos, click here