Tension Nose Rhinoplasty Dallas
Tension nose rhinoplasty or the correction of a tension nose deformity suggests that the nose is overgrown in all directions: the top, the front, and the bottom. Correction of a tension nose requires careful reduction of each of the parts that are oversized in a proportionate fashion. Typically, the part of the nose that is most overgrown is the central septum that pushes the nose down, forward, and up, while even shortening the upper lip to create a “gummy smile”. A three-dimensional understanding of the nose permits appropriate intervention that will yield the optimal aesthetic result.
Tension Nose Rhinoplasty Procedure
Tension nose rhinoplasty procedures are performed by Dr Lam personally, at his Cosmetic Surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a tension nose rhinoplasty consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us. The details of your tension nose rhinoplasty (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
- Learn more about rhinoplasty with our rhinoplasty tutorial
- For more rhinoplasty videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty testimonial videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty recovery video diaries, click here
- For more before-and-after rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after primary rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after revision (corrective) rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after Asian rhinoplasty photos, click here