Crooked Nose Rhinoplasty Dallas
Crooked or Twisted Nose rhinoplasty procedures begin with a detailed physical examination of your nose and airflow patterns to determine what combination of corrective procedures will be most suitable to improve your nasal appearance and/or breathing.
A nose can be twisted or crooked from birth or acquired after an injury. Repair of a crooked nose can involve simply realignment of broken or malpositioned nasal bones or more elaborate methods. For example, crushed nasal cartilage can also be part of the problem and lead to both impaired nasal breathing and/or a cosmetic deformity that needs to be addressed.
Crooked Nose Rhinoplasty Procedure
Crooked or Twisted Nose rhinoplasty procedures are performed by Dr Lam personally, at his Cosmetic Surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a Crooked or Twisted Nose rhinoplasty consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us. The details of your Crooked or Twisted Nose rhinoplasty (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
- Learn more about rhinoplasty with our rhinoplasty tutorial
- For more rhinoplasty videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty testimonial videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty recovery video diaries, click here
- For more before-and-after rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after primary rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after revision (corrective) rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after Asian rhinoplasty photos, click here