Caucasian Rhinoplasty Dallas
The Caucasian nose is generally classified as leptorrhine with features that usually encompass thinner nasal skin and firmer underlying cartilages. However, every Caucasian nose is different and must be carefully evaluated by both looking and by touching.
The most often requested Caucasian Rhinoplasty for the white nose is reduction of a hump and/or refinement of the nasal tip. The Middle Eastern rhinoplasty shares these similarities oftentimes; whereas the Asian nose more likely is benefited from the opposite, i.e., augmentation or increasing the nasal bridge and tip.
Caucasian Rhinoplasty Procedure
Caucasian rhinoplasty procedures are performed by Dr Lam personally, at his Cosmetic Surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a Caucasian rhinoplasty consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us. The details of your Caucasian rhinoplasty (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
- Learn more about rhinoplasty with our rhinoplasty tutorial
- For more rhinoplasty videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty testimonial videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty recovery video diaries, click here
- For more before-and-after rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after revision (corrective) rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after Asian rhinoplasty photos, click here