African American Rhinoplasty Dallas
African American rhinoplasty procedures are a specialty of Dr Lam’s. The African nose is classified as a platyrrhine nose, which generally means a wider, flatter nasal shape. Often the nasal base is flared and the bridge is wide. The skin can be quite thick and the cartilages thinner and less defined.
African American Rhinoplasty Technique
African American rhinoplasty requires artistic detail and techniques that are more suitable for the African nose that helps preserve ethnicity but also soften features that may be overly ethnic in appearance. There is not a cookbook formula that Dr. Lam follows when working on the African nose but instead he considerately listens to his patient’s desires and guides him/her on appropriate techniques based on facial shape and aesthetic motivation.
African American Rhinoplasty Procedure
African American Rhinoplasty procedures are performed by Dr Lam personally, at his Cosmetic Surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a African American Rhinoplasty consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us. The details of your African American Rhinoplasty (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
- Learn more about rhinoplasty with our rhinoplasty tutorial
- For more rhinoplasty videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty testimonial videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty recovery video diaries, click here
- For more before-and-after rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after revision (corrective) rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after Asian rhinoplasty photos, click here