Botox for Wrinkles Dallas
Botox Treatments for wrinkles has become a mainstay. Botox in the treatment of “wrinkles in motion”, i.e., those wrinkles that appear only when you move your face like lifting your forehead, frowning, or when smiling. Typically, Botox will last approximately 3 to 4 months or slightly longer.
All Botox treatments for wrinkles are performed by Dr Lam himself, at his Cosmetic Surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a Botox treatment for wrinkles consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us . The details of your Botox treatments (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
Botox treatments for wrinkles are intended to serve 3 primary cosmetic purposes:
1. Botox Immediate Benefit: Botox removes wrinkles when you smile, frown, and raise your forehead are not as apparent, giving you an immediate cosmetic benefit.
2. Botox Wrinkle Prevention: Consistent use of Botox will help prevent wrinkles from becoming deeper over time, which would eventually become etched-in lines even when you don’t smile, frown, etc.
3. Botox Maintenance: If you already have deep lines on your face even when you don’t smile or frown,then you are probably a candidate for a physician-strength chemical peel or other type of skin resurfacing treatment. After these lines have been smoothed out with a peel, consistent use of Botox will help minimize the recurrence of these wrinkles over time.
For more information on Botox for Wrinkles, please watch Dr. Lam’s virtual consultation
- View our Botox FAQs.
- Learn more about BOTOX with our Botox Learning Module.
- View our Botox for wrinkles photo gallery (Botox for wrinkles before and after photos).
- Experience our Botox Virtual Consultations.
- View the Concept of Micro Botox video.
- View Dr. Lam’s .
- View Dr. Lam’s clinical video tutorials on Botox.
- Watch Dr. Lam’s video on “Rethinking Skin”.