Botox for Wrinkles Dallas
Botox for wrinkles is one of the most popular treatments available today. Botox treats the wrinkles that appear when you move your face, like when you lift your forehead, frown, or smile. Typically, Botox will last approximately 3 to 4 months or slightly longer.
All Botox treatments for wrinkles are performed by Dr Lam himself, at his Cosmetic Surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a Botox treatment for wrinkles consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us . The details of your Botox treatments (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
Botox treatments for wrinkles are intended to serve 3 primary cosmetic purposes:
1. Botox Immediate Benefit: Botox removes wrinkles when you smile, frown, and raise your forehead are not as apparent, giving you an immediate cosmetic benefit.
2. Botox Wrinkle Prevention: Consistent use of Botox will help prevent wrinkles from becoming deeper over time, which would eventually become etched-in lines even when you don’t smile, frown, etc.
3. Botox Maintenance: If you already have deep lines on your face even when you don’t smile or frown,then you are probably a candidate for a physician-strength chemical peel or other type of skin resurfacing treatment. After these lines have been smoothed out with a peel, consistent use of Botox will help minimize the recurrence of these wrinkles over time.
For more information on Botox for Wrinkles, please watch Dr. Lam’s virtual consultation
What’s the Procedure Like?
Before your treatment, Dr. Lam will mark the areas of your face where you will receive your Botox injections. Then, using a very fine microneedle, Dr. Lam will administer the product. You may feel a slight pinch or sting with each injection, but typically, this is not a painful procedure. Generally, Botox injections take no longer than thirty minutes to complete.
Downtime and Results
There is no recovery period and almost no downtime after getting Botox. You can return to your normal daily activities after your treatment.
You may experience some mild side effects, like bruising, swelling, redness, and/or pain at the injection site. These side effects are common and will typically subside within a few days. If you have any questions about what you can do after treatment, please ask Dr. Lam during your consultation.
Cost of Botox
The cost of this treatment depends on a few factors, like the amount of product used, the number of injections you get, and more. If you have any questions about pricing, be sure to ask Dr. Lam during your consultation or call our office to ask.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
All Botox treatments for wrinkles are performed by Dr. Lam at his cosmetic surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a Botox treatment for wrinkles consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us .
The details of your Botox treatments (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
- View our Botox FAQs.
- Learn more about BOTOX with our Botox Learning Module.
- View our Botox for wrinkles photo gallery (Botox for wrinkles before and after photos).
- Experience our Botox Virtual Consultations.
- View the Concept of Micro Botox video.
- View Dr. Lam’s .
- View Dr. Lam’s clinical video tutorials on Botox.
- Watch Dr. Lam’s video on “Rethinking Skin”.