Hispanic or Mestizo Rhinoplasty Dallas
Hispanic rhinoplasty procedures cover a range nose types. The Hispanic nose can be a complex amalgam of various races, as exemplified in the so-called Mestizo nose, which can have characteristics of the Oriental indigenous Indian tribes, African, and/or Spanish white features. At times the nose can be overly protuberant like other Western noses or other times more akin to the retruded Asian nose, or a combination of both. Mestizo rhinoplasty is an art that Dr. Lam has extensive experience with, as he practices in the state of Texas where there is a large Hispanic population.
Hispanic Rhinoplasty Procedure
Hispanic rhinoplasty procedures are performed by Dr Lam personally, at his Cosmetic Surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a Hispanic rhinoplasty consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us . The details of your Hispanic rhinoplasty (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
- For more rhinoplasty FAQs, please click here
- Learn more about rhinoplasty with our rhinoplasty tutorial
- For more rhinoplasty videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty testimonial videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty recovery video diaries, click here
- For more before-and-after rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after primary rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after revision (corrective) rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after Asian rhinoplasty photos, click here