Hooked or Bumped Nose Rhinoplasty Dallas
Hooked or humped nose rhinoplasty is a common procedure when a nose with a prominent bump or hump can detract from overall facial harmony and draw undue attention to it; whereas, a beautiful, well-proportioned nose oftentimes goes unnoticed. Although a hump nose may not always be undesirable in a man, this condition may masculinize the appearance of a woman. At times, a humped or hooked nose can also unfairly stereotype someone’s ethnicity.
Humped Nose Rhinoplasty Technique
When reducing the hump of a nose, Dr. Lam is always careful to preserve a strong, straight nasal bridge. A scooped nose is a telltale sign that rhinoplasty was performed and is a result of overaggressive surgery. Dr. Lam is meticulous in maintaining a proper nasal profile when performing cosmetic nose surgery. Digital photographic analysis may also provide a useful method to help you understand the benefits of profile reduction.
Humped Nose Rhinoplasty Procedure
Hooked or Humped Nose rhinoplasty procedures are performed by Dr Lam personally, at his Cosmetic Surgery center in Dallas, Texas. To schedule a Hooked or Humped Nose rhinoplasty consultation call 1-888-866-3388 or email us. The details of your Hooked or Humped Nose rhinoplasty (both the limitations and the benefits in your particular situation) will be explained to you during your consultation with Dr. Lam and his team.
- Learn more about rhinoplasty with our rhinoplasty tutorial
- For more rhinoplasty videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty testimonial videos, click here
- For more rhinoplasty recovery video diaries, click here
- For more before-and-after rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after primary rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after revision (corrective) rhinoplasty photos, click here
- For more before-and-after Asian rhinoplasty photos, click here